Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Hong Kong...
03/08/2007(Fri) - Day 7

Its disney day!! Finally I get to go disneyland.. Been looking forward to it!!



The weather is super super super hot.. Haa.. I can feel the intense heat on me.. First, we watch the disney on parade.. Its really nice even thou I had to stand under the hot sun taking snapshots of the parade... After which, we went to the little shops to see all the items there.. I feel like a little kid there as all those things are so nice.. Haa.. If not for the price, I wish I could buy them all.. Its def a place I wish I can work in.. Haa.. Its a wonderland to me.. We went to watch stitch 3D show.. I was even picked by stitch!! (xm... dont be sad.. coz he says he will keep me in his heart forever.. Haa.. *PS: sit in the 4th row, 2nd from the left.. you might have a chance of being picked..)

Next up is the water parade.. I'm being drenched from all those water guns... left me feeling even more sticky.. Yucky... we went for the space roller coaster.. Feeling so dizzy after the ride.. nv really enjoyed roller coaster.. screamed all the way thru.. AHHHH!!!!!

Sat the Pooh ride next.. saw my favourite Eyore... Heez..



Near to evening, we went photo taking with the different disney characters.. The best highlight is the fireworks.. Its spectacular.. Loved it the most.. Heez.. Its def worth the wait from early afternoon till 9pm...

Feeling so hungry after the whole thing and my leg is so so tired.. feeling like a crippled.. We had seafood for dinner.. Its quite nice.. prob feeling so hungry till everything taste nice to me.. Haa.. Its the last night here... jasen had bought a white wine earlier of the day.. We drank to our heart content in the night and laugh thru out too.. went back to our respective room ard 2am..

No comments: