Sunday, August 12, 2007

Its been a wk since I'm back.. been busy cleaning up my room to prepare for the new sem.. cleared off all the tb from last sem & most importantly unpacked all the bags that I brought home from hostel.. Haa.. Its been there for like 3 mths and I'm super lazy to unpacked them.. There are just so many notes & tb to arranged & putting all the clothes back to my wardrobe.. Finally did them all in 3 days..

Sch starting tml.. 3 mths of holi is my last & it contained my saddness & happiest times.. Let it all be buried and start the new sch term afresh.. This sem isnt really a good start.. Still short of 1 econ mod plus I have no choice but to include metrics II for next sem.. cried while studying for it last sem.. wondering if I can take it.. 3 mths of holi seem to return all my metrics knowledge back to lee jin & xiao mau.. have to wait until rd 3C ends before I can appeal for my last mod.. hopefully I can drop metrics & they will allow me to choose another mod.. I really dread taking metrics and its designed for honours student.. what do I have to compete with them? Haiz haiz... after bidding for reproductive health, now becoming worried if I'll be able to catch all the medical terms.. Its offered from the medical faculty & I'm def a medical idiot.. May everything goes well for me..

Its my final sem in sch, I'll def treasure the final days as a student & being in the place which I have been dreaming for since sec sch days.. It will be working days from then on... mummy been counting down the days to my grad, start earning money then she can finally rest her mind & fulfilled her responsibility.. tues will be the start of my sch life!! May I meet great lecturers & be blessed with intelligence & luck.. A prayer to for my application for waitlist for my hostel...

No comments: