Monday, August 13, 2007

Haiz... I havent even got the chance to place my bid & it exceeded what I have in my p-acc.. Its so stressful having to do this before every new sem.. having to worry over how many pts I have, is it enough to bid for all my mod & are all the mod exam dts spread out evenly.. have to work doubly hard this sem.. need to conquer my worst fear, metrics.. Its a higher level and def harder as well.. waiting for appeal session to start... (**thurs.. pls come quick...)

Tml is the start of my sch life again.. 8am class for a start & I'll have to wake up before tai yang gong gong does.. wish I can sleep early tonight.. so used to sleeping late & I had too much sleep for the past few days after my trip.. tml will be the day I'll determine if I can take metrics.. will be having a 4 hrs break too.. wonder how to pass the time when there are no tut to do.. can't wait for tml to come.. will be gg to watch jay's movie!! yeah!! will be watching with xm, sarah & shidah.. plus.. I wanna eat at arts canteen.. finally, the renovation are finished.. I missed my tau hua.. yummy...

May tml be a good day & to meet great lecturers...

No comments: