Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Attended my first lect for game theory & health econs.. for game theory, the lecturer is really nice.. been obsessed with korean lecturers ever since my metrics lecturer came into the pic.. like him, he's really nice & would make sure everyone of us understand but sadly, I understand nothing.. only catch a little bit & there but I'm feeling so lost.. only wished I can dropped the mod this moment or prob buck up the courage to go into the dean's room & pour out my worries.. I really need a private consultation with the lecturer... Its no longer lvl 1 or 2 but lvl 3.. Its chim beyond my comprehension... Haiz.. seem to be seeing dean's list students in the lect & I'm in the dean's invisible list but neither do I wanna fare so badly that I have to see him...

health isnt really bad but the lecturer just go on & on in a mono tone.. been day dreaming most of the time as I'm really tired.. didnt sleep well the prev night.. lots of thoughts flashing in my mind.. wondering whats bothering me so much... Its still lect 1 after today, the first ever lecturer I ever had who can teach lect 1 for consec 2 wks & not done yet.. good news or bad?? Haiz... to conclude.. sad sad day & my first to be attending lect w/o xm beside me but still alright, I've others with me.. it takes some time to get used to it.. wondering if xm feeling the absence of me?? haa... we are suppose to stick together like super glue, to hug & sink together but all thanks to my failed appeal.. I need lots of ice-cream & choco to tide thru this sem... think I'll get fatter sooner or later.. only indulging in these 2 can make me forget the unhappiness but a temp measure only coz I'll still have to sit for the exams..

After lect, went window shopping with sarah, xm & sh before settling down for dinner.. its to make up for sh's b'day as my wk is really a bad one & everyone having diff tt... we ate chicken rice then shop again... the others are too full to eat dessert thou I still have stomach for it.. Heez.. kind of guilty, I'm lagging behind badly for my readings.. gonna buck up if I wanna do well.. Haiz.. gg sch earlier to study tml.. starting to dread gg for thurs reproductive health.. the medical terms are really diff to understand.. Haiz.. why are all the mod this sem so chim for me... gonna zzZZzzZZzz soon so tt I ve all the concentration to clear the pile of readings & tut...

No comments: