Wednesday, April 11, 2007

two weeks more to go & exams stepping in closer.. wonder if I'll fare good enough to maintain my cap & hopefully improve a lot so that I can be considered for honours.. It may be hard but I'm keeping my fingers cross, hoping everything will turn out just fine.. 'started' revision, with ' '.. but only managed to finished one chap, one chap is so long tt is killing all my brain cells dead.. as I read, my eyes juz feel like closing.. havent been sleeping enuff for the past few wks & its time to prepare for exams.. still left with the editing of tpt, bits & pieces here & there to fill up & I have to quickly finish it up as its due on fri, hopefully I can hand in by thurs.. haiz.. may god bless me with luck & see me thru this journey and most importantly to tide thru this ordeal..

No comments: