Sunday, April 08, 2007

Its been a tiring wk for me.. been staying up every single night trying to finish all my projs & assignments.. been so stress, I dont even have time for anything else.. record time: sleeping at 6am and I went for lesson later in the morning!! haa.. but I still havent finish anything yet.. exams approaching but I havent started preparing for it.. so many things undone left me paranoid.. still trying to figure our how to write my fin. report, worried for this mod the most as I fared the worst for this.. this is the first module tt I failed since coming to uni.. haiz.. god, please bless me.. plus there's no news from benji, I guess there's no more hope.. have to think of what to do now.. looking forward to the semester break after the battle & I wanna watch phantom of the opera!!! I must go even if it means I'm gg alone.. so sad, didnt catch TMNT coz nobody is interested to watch & I dont have the time too.. its a blue & gloomy week, hope things will be better soon... so tired..

No comments: