Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Something interesting I saw (from kangz multiply - hmmm.. its a long time since I last saw her, missed our past sessions of outings).. well.. I know I should be in front of my tb, mugging hard for econs but I really need to do some 'other' stuffs to liven up my mugging period.. to add on, today's metrics, a disaster? tml macro & tpt, BI then fin.. more disasters to come? or prob I'm immuned to not knowing how to work out every econs tests/exams? anyway, econs for me is beyond comprehensible.. as much as my friends always says I'm crappy when it comes to writing essay (I have the ability to extend every single sentence of whatever I have in the report, well, tts how long-winded I am but I believe every words count towards hitting my word/page target.. but my sentence do make sense, yay.. Haa..) Looking forward to 4th May, the day I freed from this ordeal..

I've got: I miss your mom cause I am dying (a bit crappy right? Haa..)

Pick the month you were born

Dec----I slapped
Nov----I ran away with
Oct----I hate
Sep----I destroyed
Aug----I enjoyed a tasty
July----I really like
June----I have fantasies about
May----I fondled
April----I cuddled with
March---I threw
Feb---I miss
Jan---I ran headfirst into


Pick the day (number) you were born on
31------a hottie
30------a teddy bear
29------an Easter egg
28------a pine tree
27------a glass bowl
26------a toothbrush
25------Britney Spears
24------a herpes infested prostitute
23------a blind man wearing sunglasses
22------a cucumber
21------a chocobo
20------Paris Hilton
19------your mom
18------a lesbian
17------a girl named jennifer
16------a car air freshener
15------a dryer
14------Ryan Gosling
13------a swing at the park
12------an orange
11------a bag of weed
10------an A&F model
09------a faggot
08------a pickle
07------a hambouger
06------a thanksgiving turkey
05------a homeless guy
04------a bottle of jager
03------a Mexican
02------a box of chocolates
01------a stupid man/woman



Pick the color of shirt you are wearing

purple--- cause I’m pregnant
Black----cause I was wasted
Pink-----cause I have a red eye
Red-----cause I love a ninja
blue----cause I was drugged
Green----cause I’m in love
White---- cause I'm a gangster
Gray-----cause I do what i want
Other-----cause I am dying
Polka Dot-----cause I am gay
brown-----cause i love her

No comments: