Sunday, April 22, 2007

2 more days to go & my first paper starts.. kept remembering tt its macro 1st but instead its metrics.. OMG.. my memory failing.. 5 papers to conquer, I wonder if my determination can put me thru.. my productivity is very low & I kept dozing off after a few lines.. econs is like singing lullaby to myself.. Haiz.. lack of sleep & constant mugging into the night, whats left of me is fatigue & feeling drained.. looking like a zombie now, my 'neighbours' were all commenting I look so 'chui'.. Haiz.. even to the extend of memorising notes despite fallen asleep.. I seem to have an imaginary set of notes in front of me.. tts how bad it is.. I'm so tired that I dont seem to think of other things except of how to finish all my readings.. used to call mummy to update her of my life here but its almost a month since I talked to mummy.. sad.. sorry, mummy, dont have time for u but I already wrote down a list of all the nice food I've tried & will buy for ur when I move back.. I know u will be very xin teng if u know I havent been sleeping much so its better tt u not know my current state..

also 2 more wks & I'll be leaving here, cant bear to leave but its a must.. have to change another environment again soon.. haiz.. sad.. after dinner, when I walk pass haojie's room, saw his parents visiting him, so touchy.. his parents was asking if he remz to eat (eh.. only heard this sentence) but feeling so warm.. his parents come all the way here to see their son, if he's doing well.. prob too long nv see dad & mum so kind of miss home..

better start reading my notes, still a long way to go before finishing.. & the paper is on fri & I barely finished the 1st chap.. haiz.. signing more & more as days passing by.. wonder how I'll fare this rd, guess the result wont be smthg worth awaiting for..

No comments: