Thursday, April 26, 2007

Finished 2 papers thus far, econometrics and macroeconomics.. in the past, I would be thinking how well I would do or how bad it will be, but too tired to think of these and immune to the difficulty level of level 3 modules, all 4 econs this sem is level 3.. its inevitable but studying 4 is killing my brain cells, stress over it.. had been sleeping late partly due to insonmia but waking up early in the morning to have breakfast with my neighbours.. the rationale is to spend more time with them before leaving.. sad.. getting sentimental as days pass..

its tpt paper tml, I dont even know if I really finished the readings, decided to skip the investment part, its freaking long and the words are so tiny.. 1st page is enuff to knock me down into deep sleep.. kept concuss this afternoon despite my effort to keep myself awake with redbull.. cant drink coffee, can only depend on tt.. Haiz.. not studied for 1 section of the readings made me feel incomplete but I dont have any more time, the paper is tml!!! even thou its open book, I doubt my ability to answer intellingently as what anthony always wants us to do.. his high expectation is freaking me out, the desire to perform up to his expectations is so stress on me.. there wont be any bell curve for this mod as the class size is small, the grades one get will be determined by how well we write in our report and the final exam.. furthermore, I'm having difficulties learning the terms for tpt.. its not as simple as talking abt the rational behaviour of humans taking bus, train, aeroplane but the indepth analysis of its operation and the tpt terms are so so so chim.. how did I convince myself to take it and its the most ex mod tt cost me 908 pts!! I'm poor with pts now.. sobz.. crossing my fingers I wont see a sea of "Cs" this sem... left with BI & financial after tml tpt, they arent my strong mod either.. how did I land up in this state? I can only try to do my best, stay optimistic.. [taken the nerdy test & I only got 39%, on the bottom of the list from the other acers, so not nerdy enuff to claim the title which everyone is vying for.. Haa.. we are all too stressed up, trying to claim the throne hoping tt with tt, we are intelligent to conquer the exams]

hopefully I can sleep peacefully tonight, planned to wake up at 6.30am tml to study (provided I can drag myself up).. I know again tt I sld be in front of the book right now instead of slacking away writing blog which seem to others as wasting time away but I really need to vent off my despair!!

sad... 12 more days to go, I'll be leaving here.. counting down for exams but def not for my stay here.. haiz... hopefully I be lucky just like the start of the sem.. May god bless me with intelligence to conquer the rest of the exams.. I cant wait to get rid of all the mod thou I'll miss the nice lecturers..

No comments: