Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm sick again since sun & still is till today... haiz.. down with flu and sore throat while fever subsized on mon.. but I'm still a conscientious student, reporting to sch despite feeling tired.. 'guai' aint I?? tried to study but end up nursing my blocked nose & coughing like old granny.. but will buck up next wk, its gonna be the start of my preparation for my last lap of this whole journey.. will work really hard!! so must quickly recover!! yay..

as what jas says, muz post this comment up.. why am I always being bullied despite being the oldest among them?? Haa.. guess sometimes my comments too cold or too Dotz( -_-'') Heez... or prob I'm inborn with this character.. as what eunice said before, I'm the only vulnerable person in the office & I ended up being the victim.. LP also says the same thing to me.. worried that I'll be bullied by people when I get out into the industry.. my concl.. prob I am indeed who I am.. sometimes wonder why do I say yes so readily to friends when I know I'll just be taken for granted, remembered only bcoz I'm of some use & not bcoz of who I am.. or prob I have been tt kind of person once & now its a return in return? Hmmmm...

feeling so tired.. will zzZZzzz soon... game lect tml plus a BORING health lect.. looking fwd to the outing on sat with the old 'f4' as what jas call when she was still into f4... haa.. hope I'll be able to find back my voice by then...

No comments: