Thursday, October 18, 2007

slogging my nights away trying to get inspirations for my essay.. so afraid I'll end up like my 'money' essay.. haiz... didnt do a good job for tt, now doing essays becoming smthg which I lose confidence in.. prob I was nv economically inclined right from the start.. all these while, been telling myself I can be one but guess its still a long way before it comes true.. Mon is the due dt & I'm only halfway plus still have a prsn to prepare.. haiz haiz... feeling frustrated, sleepy & sneezy today.. I must buck up.. got back my game theory paper.. I'm pretty happy tt I pass quite well.. heez... the closest ever to the max marks.. guess this is the only paper I did well.. but will jia you all the way to the end..

the journey here is nearing its end soon.. wanted so much to get out of here when I was in yr 1 but now I wish I was still yr 1... getting attached to the place which I have spend 2 yrs+ & all the places in sch which left the memories of the ups & downs I shared with my friends there.. the initial fear tt I would not have any friends in sch is all a past.. I'm happy to have known all of them as they really help me thru the sem.. my 'crazy' friends really made a difference in my sch life.. we have serious times but mostly are contained with laughter.. esp xm who went thru every single econs mod with me (except 2 where my bid fails) & my 'faint' experience within 2 mths of knowing her plus she has to endure me singing whenever she says smthg & I tot of a song... heez... our freq pretty gd, sometimes we end up singing the same song.. haa.. thru her, I also know 2 other friends who are also great.. had fun during mwh activities..

No comments: