Friday, October 05, 2007

Did I tried not hard enough?? not enuff effort?? It wasnt what I thought would be the outcome.. kind of demoralised.. or sld I be used to it? getting tired when I thought I'll make it but it had stay as a hope all along.. self-deceiving all along.. tried to be optimistic but its hard when you put all your heart & soul at it.. This isnt a gd wk.. stress wk and to top it up, I havent recover yet.. sobz...

Tues: had my int'l econs test at 8am after last night paper ended at 8.30pm.. a tiring day and having to wake up early the nest day.. its a tough paper (after the health setback, another one to top it up).. haiz.. I know I shouldnt be eating mac but sarah wanted to eat tt for lunch so ate the 'softest' food there which is fish burger as suggested by alvin & xm.. took like forever to finish it, had to take small bite.. fries is cleared off by the others.. cant eat much of it either.. stayed back in sch to study & continued after tt when I got home till 3am.. but got scolded by xm.. haa.. "sick already, still stayed up so late."

Wed: a usual day of lect & mugging after tt.. but feeling pretty sick, sore throat after tues mac & my gum ache still there.. again, ate smthg which I shouldnt be eating again.. ma la steamboat in sch in the evening.. heez.. its a new product from the china stall.. VERY HOT but shiok.. cant enjoy it thoughly as every bite is a pain to me.. after which I bought lemon tea to put out the fire in me when I'm finally done... prob tt explain why I'm still not recovering..

Thurs: missed my pilates as I'm afraid I wont be able to clear my readings.. another night of MUGGING...

Fri: its global econs test.. 90 qns in 90 mins.. haiz.. MCQ was nv my forte.. its a disaster.. I had to guess all the questions which asked me when did this happen.. I hate MCQs.. always fared the worst in it.. always being reminded of the time when I only passed my CLAW paper, passed the MCQ section marginally and if not for section B, the paper is declared hopeless.. but did get to go home early today (is 7pm counted?) after a ice-cream treat.. yeah!!! but my gum hurts now.. :'(

Haiz.. suffered shocks this wk but guess wont mention abt it.. hope my gum will recover soon... I dont wanna eat oatmeal ever single night.. been eating it since mon.. sobz... will be gg to sch on sat to continue mugging.. wed will be the toughest battle, game theory.. haiz.. its a mod which nv in my life will I understand the rationale for all the theorems & graphs..

No comments: