Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm finally done with the last mid-term paper.. PHEW!!! Its an agony mugging every single min.. It seems a long mid-term this sem.. Haiz.. but its all over.. managed to pass int'l & health econs.. but didnt do well at all.. sad.. used to be counting As or Bs.. now I'm counting pass.. its hard to see a B for me now, feeling so shallow in comparison to others.. they are economically inclined but I'm just a 'mi mi hu hu' person.. keeping my fingers crossed for my merit status.. may god bless me with intelligence to last me thru the sem.. today's paper was okie okie, not easy but at least I tried every single part & understand what it ask of me, unlike health econs, I'm full of qns marks.. a tiring day, accompanied xm as she's having her labour tml (good luck yay..) but end up she didnt study much.. we ate ma la steamboat again.. Haa.. even thou I'm almost recovered but didnt managed to finish all the food, think I only cleared less than half... & we ended up watching nus cast after tt.. Haa.. hope she's mugging hard now & not watching tv..

can watch tv all night for juz today.. tml will have to start my readings session again.. have to submit global assignment soon & a presentation to do... Haiz.. praying hard I wont be shoot a tough qns in the Q&A session...

go watch tv le...

No comments: