Saturday, October 13, 2007

Been so tired these few days, ended up concuss almost everyday.. wanted so much to reach sch early to do some readings but so so so tired.. xm & I almost always ended up messaging each other in the morning to conclude we sleep some more & meet later... haa.. we nv realise our 'hope' of gg sch on sat..

my days seem to revolve ard attending lect/tut, readings, assignments and gg for comm svc.. nv seem to slow now & appreciate my last months in sch... haiz.. was still chatting with xm tt we sld take a day off to go shopping.. have not been gg shopping ever since sch started, almost all my time are given to sch work.. I guess I'm more relax when I'm staying in hall coz most of the time, I'm watching dvds in my room or room hopping chit chatting.. haa.. but now, I have to travel to & fro, its so much tiring.. but no point harping on things which can never be realised..

fri met up with bao & nancy for dinner.. poor nancy met a 'bian tai' who cut her hair on the bus while she's sleeping.. so friends, pls beware when you are sleeping on the bus.. guess she muz have been in so deep sleep tt she didnt realise any sound of someone snipping her hair.. tt person is so disgusting, he/she cut so much of her hair at the back and even on the left tt she has to go to the salon right after work.. she's so angry!!! hearing tt, I'm so angry too, not only pple vandalise buses but now resorting to being a nusiance.. OMG... & why didnt other passengers on the bus do smthg.. why are humans so self-centered at times & let these kind of things happen?

sat is mwh day.. another day of concuss but managed to wake up in time to meet xm for lunch before gg.. we played musical chairs, dodgeball and fishing.. happy tt the residents had fun.. juz like jx said... what we did for them is little but to them, it means a lot.. they dont have many pple coming to visit them.. even thou they might be repeating themselves every single wk when we chat with them but our presence & nodding to what they said means a lot.. prob I wud nv be able to enter into their world, know what they are thinking but I know I do make a difference in their life.. prob they will forget me wk after wk but the companionship is valuable to them.. its doesnt matter if we know dialect coz even knowing doesnt mean they will understand you but its the acknowledgement to their words tt counts.. the games they play looked silly to others but their laughter and some even clapped their hands to show their happiness warms our heart.. I always love doing comm svc in children's home as I had experience of old folks crying in front of me complaining abt their hard-hearted children which I always felt sad & dont really like.. but here, they are simpler & thou they do have some quarreling, they forget fast too..

went dinner after tt with the usual gang then 'huo shu' go back home to watch 'the last breakthrough'... getting the feeling of concussion.. gonna sleep soon & do some serious work tml... need to do readings for my assignment.. & I passed global!! phew.. was so worried I'll be at the mercy of MCQs... left with game theory results.. hope I'll do well... keeping my fingers crossed.. gg to zzZZZzzz...

No comments: