Thursday, November 01, 2007

prob feeling sick made me feel irritated easily.. everything seems to pissed me off this whole wk... Arghh... these days seem to be filled with all the negative thoughts.. its not my fault to be sick until now, I nv wanted to pass it to anyone.. it was nv my intention but instead of feeling concerned, your only words was only dont pass it ard repeatedly.. prob I'm overly sensitive but feeling mad why am I not recovering..

today is the last day of reproductive health lesson... guess I'll miss this class, its interesting & the lecturer made the lesson lively too.. he shared with us a sotry which makes me think are guys all the same?? he has this neighbour who is in his 70s.. he was telling my lecturer he has no more feelings for his wife when he sees her.. this made him took off his turban to put on a cap to go to Geylang.. when asked what if he drops dead one day in the brothel? he replied his wife will nv say the truth & cover this scandal.. why is he so unfaithful to his wife? used to see old couples holding hands walking ard to parks or shopping.. it always warm my heart and feel its so sweet when I see this scene.. life is nv a perfect pic I guess.. fairytale story might be few & mostly existed in stories or tv.. people are protrayed as the perfect one but their existence in the real world is few..

today is also my last pilates class.. SUPER SAD!! I forgotten my adidas jacket in the studio.. sobz... hope it will still be there when I go there.. praying hard & crossing my finger.. msg the gal in charge but no reply.. haiz.. will try my luck tml.. my lady luck be shining on me..

No comments: