Sunday, July 01, 2007

Its another wkend spent in a routine way except for my upset tummy.. feeling sick but had to help out with the housework while mummy is still recovering.. sunday is here & here comes Mon bluez again.. 27 more days to go & I'll be leaving there.. it allowed me to learn new things there but it has also brought me stress.. & also, it allow me to see the diff faces & characters of people & most importantly decide my route for the future.. I just hope I didnt cause any trouble to anyone.. It will be another farewell soon.. to my surprise, I'm actually looking forward to gg back to sch.. Haa.. I love the life of being a student except for the stress over exams & assignments.. Hmmm... nothing much happen this wkend.. & its been 3 wks since I last went for MWH activities.. Haa.. guess my 'ai xin' is diminishing.. but looking forward to the CAN Proj which is 2 wks from now & also Kayle's b'day.. will be seeing my cousins, nephews & nieces soon..

No comments: