Tuesday, July 24, 2007

3 more days to go!! I'll be leaving there soon.. Haa.. happy? 'she bu de'? i guess neither 1 of them seem to be within me.. heaving a sign of relief, i guess.. ah yong asked me smthg which left with tongue-tied.. who do I think is nice here? sld I say none.. tot everything is pretty gd but prob there are things which blinded me from seeing whats gonna happen later on.. but its gonna end soon.. ah yong is quite a nice person, always chatting with me after my move over to AP side... feeling more at ease over there even thou used to heard bad stuffs abt there.. its only when u tried b4 u determine if smthg is gd or bad & not thru words.. she's a great of korean & hk dramas.. she's always excited when smthg new is releasing... & she likes to matchmake too.. haa.. matchmaking Ben to the AP gals...

with the departure also means i'm gg to GZ & HK soon!! yeah... but mummy been so worried i'll be abducted or i'll go missing... guess she read too many newspaper on that kind of news.. losing sleep over my trip.. dont worry yay, i'll be just fine.. hope everything will go smoothly & have lots of fun.. been so tired these days, brooding over if this has been done or that have been done.. afraid i'll forget to bring smthg.. too lazy to start packing anything.. haa... will try my best to start packing smthg into the lagguage.. cant contain my excitement.. counting down!!!

No comments: