Saturday, June 30, 2007

now i'm being 'loaned' over to the costing side to help out... having things to do beats rotting away, isnt it.. but at least when I'm bored, I have shidah to chat online with or opening the smallest possible window, checking my mail or the sch website.. Haa... not much work now ever since the new exec coming in.. anyway, left with 4 wks more before leaving.. will I ever come back here? prob not.. my ideal place of work is still banks..

on my way back from lunch, saw a Lamborghini car parked right in front of the co!!! its one of the director's.. seeing is believing!! its so so so cool... the sleek design is OMG nice & the price is OMG as well.. $1m++ a car!!! when will I ever be able to afford tt kind of car.. wanted to go hug it but the security guard is just few distance away!! humph!! I missed the chance.. eunice even asked me to go kissed it!! Haa.. I would if I can.. Haa..

its been a wk with my new perm.. cant wait for 6 mths to pass & I'm gonna make it flat away.. having to twist my hair everyday is so tiring.. I have to spend at least 15 mins twisting hair day & night.. unlike st hair, juz need to comb & out I can go off.. I must be crazy or too stressed to decide on perm.. there's a lot of things gg on which is hard to explain.. doing smthg diff is to relieve the stress hidden within.. there's a need to do smthg or go on a shopping spree to make myself happier.. the feeling just not right.. initially, one might juz see things tt are apparent but with time passed, the ugly side surface which makes me feeling so disappointed.. it is true tt, "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." There are some who have def make up my world but it is also true tt one will meet pretentious acquaintances claiming right to friendship.. Prob I sld give them credit, for without experiencing disappointment, how can one become stronger.. anyway, jul will be a bz mth for me with activities every wkend.. but before the trip, I have to do the much hated bidding.. Haiz.. finally the mod listing is released but its def not gd news.. most of the exam dts are side by side & all biz exams clashed with econs.. I didnt even read the mod outline since I dont have much choices.. more importantly is to spread out the exam dts.. 4 econs exam being too close is def feeding yourseld a poisonous potion prior to sch commencement..

28 days more to go & here I come!!!!

No comments: