Thursday, July 26, 2007

Today isn't a great day to start off.. as what I have predicted, none of the econs mod are allocated to me.. SOBZ.. :'(.. with so poor on pts, how do I bid for 4 core mods? last sem was a terrible bidding period, now its even worst with none pre-allocated to me.. now I'll have to do the horrible bidding over in HK... think at most I'll be able to get only 2.. keeping my fingers crossed.. may god watched over me, blessed me with luck..

2 more days over at GES.. finally leaving soon.. now I'm loaded with so much work.. they still couldnt find a temp to help them out.. nearly wanted to blurt out tt I'll be able to help them out if they still cant find a temp by the time I'm back... but think I need a gd rest to prepare myself for the battle ahead.. next sem would be the last & I must work doubly hard to get my merit status.. I'm barely making it, wish I'll be able to do it.. Jia You!!! I'll def miss sch.. even thou I wanted to get out asap when I first came in but now I cant bear to part with sch life.. life in sch def much better than the working life.. the people are much simplier.. even if people are battling for the best but its a fair & sq game, not one which involves stepping on other people to achieve their goal.. life of skipping lect can nv apply to working.. Haa.. but I'll def will continue to pursue my new goal.. prob others might not understand but achieving these goals brings me satisfaction & most importantly, a smile on mummy's face.. as she always says, the best ever thing that happen to her is seeing her children gg to uni.. I fulfilled it & I wanna do my best to make her proud of her daughter.. at least we wont be looked down by 1 of the relative who always feel that having lots of riches can bring many & better things.. even thou we might not be able to afford personal tutor but both bro & I made it with mass tuition.. He's gg to uni too.. thou it might not be a local uni but mummy is happy too... hopefully when I grad, will be able to work in my dream place.. I know it might not be the type of environment for me but I'm looking forward to the challenges..

2 more days, I'll be flying soon.. been so bz these days buying stuffs.. too lazy to start packing.. will try to start after work today.. gonna go ZzzzZzz now...

No comments: