Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Its a busy busy last week... beside rotting @ times & sometimes bz @ work, the rest is houseworks... went ichiban with xm last fri, both of us only ate 7 plates.. Haa.. guess we wasnt so hungry.. smthg diff last wkend.. last sat was at kayle's birthday which is held at changi fairy chalet 4.. she's 2 yrs old now while her ah yi who is me whose age is a 2 digit now.. Haa.. saw all my cousins & their children... times flies, all of them are so tall now & askye can walk on his own now.. he is so so adorable.. he loves to eat so much tt he would to strech his hand out to you at the sight of anyone haing food on their plates.. played with them all night & stuffing myself with all the goodies prepared by my cousin-in-law & his sister.. the food is yummy!! stayed overnight there where there are 7 bedrooms.. shared one with san yi & another relative of mine & also 2 cousins.. didnt manage to sleep well as it was quite squeezy to have 3 pple sharing the bed, plus its a new environment.. woke up ard 7am the next morning to take a stroll ard the area.. walked the path with my cousins, their children, san yi & mummy.. Its great despite tt i was the target of mosquitoes.. I sprayed so much repellent on me but no effect on me at all.. sobz.. wondering if there's another chance we'll walk like that together again..

this week been pretty alright.. happy with the new change, less stress & everyone is great to me.. at least I'm really happier here.. wanted to leave earlier as I'm exhausted being there but HR wouldnt approve my leave no matter the 'crap' I tried to come up with.. had to stay on till the end.. met bao 3 days in a wk.. haa.. ate dinner together & shop ard the area.. wasnt feeling well these few days, been vomitting after my dinner & LS-ing in the morning.. Haiz... am I sick? but I'm feeling alright except feeling the tiredness in me... hopefully next wk wud be great & I'll be feeling better by than.. 7 more days!!!! GZ & HK.. here I come!!!!

No comments: