Saturday, June 02, 2007



Quite a happening 2 weeks I had.. last week was quite slack as the budget was almost done, left the part of reviewing before the finalised outcome.. by then its another rd of amendments by us.. learned a lot from my sup, prob except dont approach her when FC kept asking if she's done but I'll also end up being one of the victim as I'm also sharing the workload, ending up with phonecalls asking if I'm done.. quite scared I'll make mistakes actually.. frustrated when no matter how hard I tried, the adjusting figure juz wont go down.. humph!!! last fri was the day that determines my fate.. didnt fared good enuff to my expectations but luckily I cleared all of them, incl my curse, fin. econs & tpt... muz really jia you all the way next sem to keep my cap stable.. later in the night, met up with van, kl & eunice.. its been a long time since I catch up with them.. gosh!! sure missed the good ole days when we were still in poly, enjoying sch life.. now then I realised poly life def allow me to have more time for fun as compared to now where I'm occupied with countless readings & tutorials.. a lot of changes going on in life which we can never go back to before..

sat is mwh visit to chat with them.. Its the first time I actually talk so much to old folks.. haa.. in the past, I fear talking to them bcoz I hate to see them cry, they get agitated when they talk about their children coz they are usually abandoned by them there.. the residents at mwh are slightly diff, so far most of the residents I met are cheerful while some may not remz the past but I guess having someone to talk to makes them happy.. after the visit, we ate at kenny rogers.. the food are not too bad but the amount sure is large, ate so much on that night.. met jinyao too as I was leaving the resturant.. went shopping ard b4 leaving for home..

on sun, met up with caiyun & QQ at noon then eunice later in the night.. guess QQ & eunice heard a lot of my grumbles.. learned smthg thru the conversation too.. nv go too deep, it might be hard & pain to pull out later.. whats the reason & def for all the unexplained & undefined in my life? too much is bottled up.. crying wont help, right? I guess its not a sense of sadness but rather frustration that things arent going right & my patience has long since diminished with each crossover.. my patience limit is great in my sense but nv cross it, it only made me wanna distance myself from all... putting up a strong front to show that nothing can beat me down but feeling tired now.. prob the thing lacking in eunice's life is also what I'm lacking.. its not smthg that juz happen out of a sudden but a realisation as time passed.. the distance getting farther apart & prob its better to let the distance continues rather than trying hard but only hurt yourself in the process or the end result is nothing but overpower with sadness.. emptiness & echo can be felt with the departure.. who's there, who's not, what's there, what's not, doesnt really matter, right? or am I juz deceiving myself? but looking from another perspective, not everything is lost.. there are other things which are still with me in life..

for this week... its a week of OTs everyday.. rushing thru amendments of budgets & month end closing.. had to work a full day on sat too.. haiz... deadbeat now.. has to missed mwh visit coz I juz cant seem to finish all the work on hand.. finding it hard to familiarised myself with all the files & new way of doing things. wanna do lots of things but much of my time is taken up by work or the diff activities.. most importantly, I need to catch up on sleep.. as the weeks passed, more familiarised with the environment & knowing more collegues.. thou its the same old place but faces def have changed... thru work, learned the diff faces of people, nv judge a book by its cover.. hopefully I'll survive thru the 2 months left & make no mistakes.. may god bless me with intelligence...

No comments: