Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Been bz helping out with the chores at home & making sure mummy doesnt move too much.. prob i'm being over paronoid but worried for mummy after her eye operation.. Just wanna her to rest well.. took leave on fri to help out with things at home but end up feeling so sick (flu non-stop).. but nothing will stop me from stepping out of the house for shopping.. Heez... met bao for shopping then together with nancy for dinner.. guess my stamina of walking for long hours are lower now.. cant wait to find a place to sit down after walking ard for a while.. Haa.. on our way home, we were making plans for nxt fri to go out again, taking leave together.. Haa.. wonder if this will last forever.. occasion outing for shopping or dinner or just chilling out.. esp since everyone been telling me its hard for anything to last as one moves on in life to another stage.. true? prob i'll only know 10 yrs later?

i'm too easily bullied? being nice is smthg wrong? my collegues kept reminding me, muz b firm & talk louder when dealing with people or people will take you for granted or get on top of you.. well.. these are the things not inborn in me.. i'm always being told i'm too 'neng'... Haiz.. how to change my character?

feeling low these few days.. the urge to leave is so great today.. i'm not sure if there's any point staying on.. mum not stopping me which comes to my surprise.. nv at any point in life, the desire to leave a place is so great.. in the past, endure is smthg I'll keep telling myself but this time rd, the feeling is so great to the extend that I cant continue.. it might sound weird.. I have no idea why the sudden emotion.. to leave or to stay?

No comments: