Friday, June 22, 2007

My new hairstyle...


*~before~*

*~after~*


Got a new hairstyle today!!! went to perm my hair after much deliberation.. wanted to change smthg new but lacked the courage.. have always been rebonding my hair, making it straight but now wanted to pluck it all out coz I'm used to plucking out hair tt are curly... now since all are curly, I cant do tt anymore.. not really sure if it fits me coz I look more mature now.. Haiz.. a choice made but be it right or wrong, I have to live with it for the time being... wonder if my collegues will be shocked when I go back to office on Mon.. everyone will be asking me qns... Haa.. then there's also my other friends... hopefully I didnt look very old with this hairstyle.. however, at least this choice can be reversed.. I can always rebond back my hair but in life, choices made are most of the time irreversible.. we cant turn back time if we have made the wrong choice.. that is so true & tts how I feel now.. if I had known this is the outcome, this decision wouldnt have been made... if only.. 'if only' can be foreseen... feeling lost in office these days.. somehow, becoming withdrawn from all others.. seem to be doing all the wrong things or lacking behing bcoz of reasons tt I cant say it out.. becoming tired & restless there but I can only hang on for another 5 wks.. Haiz.. when will the end of 5 wks arrive?

No comments: