Wednesday, June 27, 2007

there's always a point when one will feel tired of all things, feeling despair & wishing for things to turn for the better but reality are always the hardest to accept.. suddenly sensing LP's tiredness & disappointment thru her expression.. thou she didnt say much but can see that she's tired of how people put up a mask everyday.. guess there's no real self, everyone are vying for credits.. only been there for a few months but I'm tired too.. suddenly have to see where the wind blows as they always like to say.. is today a calm weather or a storm? suddenly she asked if I would consider working there.. to me, I'm sick of doing mono work.. I know the route I chose for myself to head is tough & its much worst than the experience now but I'm still willing to try.. I may not be the type of character that LP & mummy asked me to learn so that I wont get bullied but its hard to change myself.. Haiz.. I still love my status as a student.. love my sch life.. missed sch too.. Haa.. ard 1.5 mths more b4 I head back to sch for my last sem.. wow.. time really flies, my first day in sch is still vividly in my mind & now its the last.. I'm a blessed girl, to have met so many great friends there, sharing the sweet & bitter part of sch life, cracking our brains together solving the never-solvable econs qns, 'piang-ing' for proj, complaining abt our tutors & so much more.. ec2303, ec3303, ec3101 & ec2102 lecturers are so far my fav..

Hopefully the week will get better as it progress on.. 4 wks+, I'll be flying soon.. wooo... Haa.. thou the Korea trip this jul is cancelled but SK promised to postpone till next yr.. looking forward to it!!! I wanna buy almost all the things I see in korean dramas.. Haa.. & of course, the best part is gg there with mummy, aunt, cousin & adian... the 3 of them are my closest & important pple to me.. gtg sleep now....

No comments: