Thursday, February 21, 2008

This wk pretty packed with lots of activities.. had a happy wk.. this wk is also the wk I stepped into the 1st qtr of my century of life.. it meant I'm growing old as well.. sobz.. hope I'll achieve new accomplishments in the future.. had my b'day cel with my uni kakis, colleagues & sec sch kakis... was surprise tt my colleagues celebrated for me as I just joined the firm.. thank you all..


My uni friends..


My b'day cake..


Cake from my colleagues..


My colleagues..


My colleagues..


More Pressies...

Our dinner at pasta @ waruku..









My sec sch friends..

Went for interview at XX this wk too.. might seem absurb when I have not even worked long there & I'm gg for interview again.. gaving up XXX really hurts with it being a place I ever wanna get in so I dont wanna give up anymore.. hope to open up myself to more opportunities.. the place is really nice & its really a gd firm too.. it wud have been wonderful if I can get in but still thinking over.. the results not out yet but I guess my chance are low.. I'm tongue tied at most of the qns he asked.. its the worst ever interview I ever been to, case study to discuss & asking my aspiration in 20-30 yrs time when I havent even started my career.. haiz.. still doubtful of the route ahead.. wonder what sld I do to be really happy.. may god bless me with intelligence & gd luck..

need a gd rest.. been so tired these few days... its fri tml!! yeah!!

No comments: