Sunday, February 10, 2008

This CNY pretty toned down.. but I'm happy to just laze ard, nuai in bed & watch tv all day, to the pt I experienced headache.. Haa.. if I dont do it now, when's my next holi coming up?? I cant take leave for my first 6 mths or until my probation is over.. haiz.. cant wait for 21 Mar.. working life sure sucks.. I got my new hp too as a motivation to jia you or prob its juz a way of giving myself an excuse to buy smthg!! Heez.. was tempted by xm.. haa.. cant help myself but being at the mercy of my swaying determination.. I could have save $30 bucks after knowing J bought it on CNY eve & every phones are discounted at $30 less.. I bought mine just 1 day earlier.. Humph!!! he was commenting I sld have waited.. but but but.. I'm working & by the time all shops wud have closed for the day..

sat went shopping with xm as mum went out with my cousin & I didnt want to go.. come to realise tt we sld start to communicate & care more abt our loved ones as we might missed a lot of whats happening to them.. so much have happen to 2nd uncle's family but we knew so little.. hope everything will go well for them..

went sentosa with xm, wj & j to the flower festival.. last yr was much nicer.. as what the newspaper said, could see the traces of what visitors have done, plucking away the petals & stepping on them.. how could pple do this when there this is for everyone to drop by to see this once a yr?? the weather is really hot too, I'm burnt.. xm was saying my face is so red, I tot she was kidding me but its not!! sunburn on my face as well as my back.. oh mine!! ate marche for dinner, ate our fill, shopped to our heart contents before the dreadful Mon comes again.. its work tml!! as well as my rotting session..

No comments: