Sunday, February 17, 2008

hasnt been gd for working life.. its hard to depict what I'm feeling & the despair I'm experiencing.. prob what wj says is right, she cant understand how am I feeling right now & cant say much but decided to give myself a chance to try.. whatever the final decision is, I'll brave thru the journey.. there's no gd indication either, does tt means neither is a correct choice? whats the route ahead.. feeling so demoralised... haiz..

yesh!! gonna stepped into 1/4 of the century soon as jas said.. age catching up, lao ren le.. my b'day wish.. hmm.. for everything gd to befall!! I'm a greedy woman.. Haa.. had my b'day cel with yan, yve & jas on fri.. we had our dinner at Clarity Cafe.. the portion is pretty big & the four of us couldnt finish it.. after shopping ard, we made our way to Shanghai Jazz for chill out session.. we had smthg diff this time round.. white wine for the four of us!! the chillout place is really chilling but a nice experience nonetheless.. for the highlight of the night, our dearest devil-ish yve suggested hard liquor for me but luckily I was spared from 'graveyard'.. coz I still wanna go home without hugging a dustbin or having someone to carry me back.. haa.. the threesome decided on waterfall for me in the end.. thank you gals for everything as well as my first branded good - a coach pouch for my b'day gift..


waiting for my waterfall...


the babes (1)


the babes (2)


the babes (3)




My pressie!!

Our first befriender prog started on sat.. its a diff experience this time, more attention is given to a resident we will be attached to.. hopefully as time goes along, they will be more familiarised with us & open up to us more.. its a refreshing way of talking to them but I'm sorry to other residents who called me there but I couldnt sit down with them.. I was planted with a surprise too!! I'm really a mi hu person, believing jx tt he really had smthg to show me.. thank you all who planned my b'day cel for me.. well.. except for the candles!! one is enuff but XX are all implanted there.. but it was really a surprise..


Jon with my cake.. forgot what wish I made..


All smiles..


Mwh family..

really appreciate & thanks to all my friends.. stepped into a new chapter of life & may everything be smooth & blessed with luck... its Mon again.. Dread!! prob I sld find a job which I look fwd to gg everyday...

No comments: