Thursday, February 14, 2008

when I tot tts the end, one came after another.. I sld be feeling happy but rather, I'm feeling so caught up..in confusion state these days.. feeling tt I have been giving up too much & wonder if its all worth it.. afraid to feel regret but I have no ans.. was just telling myself how nice if it was tt, & just few days later, it really did happen.. will I pick up money from the street if I said it out of the blue?

feeling so restless these days.. its almost 1 mth but learning is so slow, wondering what have I learn & achieve.. feeling so useless & adding no value at times.. there are times when I just sit there & read.. it might not be tt bad but it made my mood drop to the pit.. sat seems to be my happiest day, nv have I feel gg mwh wud be so relieving & joyous.. it wasnt meant as a place for turning off unhappiness but at least doing smthg I find fulfilling & happy..

what to do now? to stay or to leave?

was feeling bottled up these days which caused my pocket a huge hole as shopping will make my day!! met xm & wj for dinner y'day but a quick one as xm has to go back to work.. not tt she works ot but she work from 5pm-2am.. met yan tonight for dinner.. we ate our fav Hup Hup.. heez.. 2 happy gals now.. its been a long time since we last ate there.. reminds me of the time where we find our fav food there.. yummy!!

its fri tml!! my motivation!! having dinner with jas, yve & yan tml.. then more dinner feasts to come next wk.. oh mine, I'll need to run more mills to compensate for the extra fats on me..

No comments: