Saturday, March 01, 2008

been pretty bz for the first part of the week but had a depressing time at the latter.. been thinking lately what wud have it been like if things didnt turn out tt way, what wud me have been like? sorting out my tots, wondering if I have come to terms with reality.. I really tried vry hard, changing myself to fit all circumstances.. do I count it a blessing when I get to know I escape the worst?

dad had his op this wk, another one coming up in early Mar.. seeing dad lying on the hosp bed reveals his frail side.. wish I could take his place instead but glad tt he's recovering & preparing for the next one to come.. was tense up the whole day.. I must say pple keep to the arrival time as stated but the op only started 5 hrs later.. Oh man!! its a torture for the patient as well as for the family members.. not tt there's a need to do any test but its just sit there & wait.. dad couldnt consume food since morning & being hungry is a torture.. haiz... anyway, hope the next one will be better..

met one of the partners & gosh I look so small build in front of him!! I'm the shortest & smallest there with my little brain & sleepy mood.. its finally wkend & there's no mwh session.. looking fwd to trying the new rest tt xm recommends..

No comments: