Saturday, December 27, 2008

My eyes have been twitching for days.. Has it got smthg to do with the coming release of results.. could feel that I wont make it & I mean it.. its my first that the feeling is so strong & feeling uneasy about it.. am I going the way that xm says??

anyway.. my x'mas was pretty good.. spend the countdown to x'mas with my friends known since poly.. spend it at chjmes for a drink & chit chat.. I freaked out the next morning.. strange enough, I dreamed about contact lens & true enough I forgot to get my lens out.. oh man!! I manage to get the lens out from my right eye but I couldnt locate the one on my left.. I actaully use up the whole bottle of eye drop trying to mositure it but nothing came off when I roll it down.. in the end, I had to go down to my practioner to get it but after the examination, its not in my eyes.. damn it!! I hurt my eye while trying to get the lens out so I cant wear lens for the next 3 days.. but luckily my eyesight is not that bad.. had a bad scare.. phew!! but I cant find my lens anywhere in the room.. did it really drop out??

had x'mas dinner at cousin's house.. became the nanny over there as I played with the kids while their parents (whom are all my cousins happily eating..) eat at ease.. Haa.. but I'm more than happy to play with them.. dont see them often so its only at gatherings do I see all 7 of them.. its actually quite a handful..

went ikea with mummy on sat.. & I decided on the bed frame I want.. picked a few other furnitures but need time to buy it all (coz all need money which I seriously need!!).. the current bed size that I have will have to have my bed frame custom made as its european single size bed.. haiz.. have to settle for a single size which is much much smaller.. hope I dont fall off my bed.. heez..

special thing to do on sat then sun for another x'mas dinner.. crabby day!! I love seafood..

No comments: