Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bidding farewell to 2008 & here comes 2009.. Its been a fulfilling 2008 with happy and sad moments.. Lets me retrack some of the memorable moments...

(1) I started my first job with my current company.. no matter how much I grumble every single day & yes I'm still with them.. Haa.. wonder if I'm too afraid to move forward.. I have the best environment with no office politics (seriously no!!) and gives me the opportunity to work overseas.. what else could I ask for?? but its hard to give up my dream.. I tried all means & ways which even my friends goes wow but nothing works.. to give up??

(2) I have the chance to go US for training which is a rare opportunity.. probably I should consider myself lucky to find this job.. My first time taking the flight to US all alone on a near 24 hours journey.. I have to figure out how to go about finding the transit which I have 4 & their airports are 2 or 3 times larger than ours.. I applaude my courage to fly over to SFO & tour the country myself after training, taking the ship to an island, racky out the resturants where I have no idea where is it except the name of which my manager gave me and taking buses by myself.. but of course his parents are really nice to bring me around on my last day which I really appreciate.. My next training might be 4 or 5 years later.. will I still be there??

I must say I love US.. to the extend that I check out the immigration details.. xm always comment I'm crazy.. prob it will be great if I can work in the office there.. I got to know K through the training & still is in contact with her.. heez.. hope her life in Dallas is great!!

(3) My happiest day got to be my grad.. It's sad to be leaving the place which left me with great and fond memories.. mugging days, hall life, meeting new friends, doing assignments and projects & my clinques who accompanied me through the hard days of school.. but its all worth it when I see the happiness in my parents.. I can say my parents are proud of their daughter..

(4) I'm happy that I have more friends now.. & grateful to xm who hears my grumbles almost everyday during the initial stage of my career.. we still grumble now & then but its great to know that someone is there to hear you out.. & everyone else along the way..

(5) I stepped out of myself to go marketing now, meeting our clients.. but one thing I need to learn is to drink.. usually 3 drinks can knock me out.. while my MD is a born drinker?? Haa..

(6) Catch Wong Lee Hom concert.. Its really good & I look forward to watching Cats in Apr..

My wishes nest year:

May all I wish for be fulfilled!! May I be blessed with a genie!!(greedy me!!)

Happy new year to all friends...

No comments: