Thursday, December 18, 2008

Its remote working tml!! My first ever.. probably the last too?? office is under renov tml & we'll have a new furnished office.. Hope to have more storage as files are piling up on my table.. May I clear my work fast & early tml which will give me some time to slack around at home (secretly).. It's my first time working together with my MD, discussing a case together.. a total different experience.. hopefully I did understand what he wants & give him the report tml with smile on his face.. & of course to ease N's job when he's back.. as he said, hope I'll clear the case for him when he's back.. May I have the capacity to do that.. praying hard...

Over-indulgence today which leaves my pocket a big big hole.. was telling xm I seriously need to finish up my x'mas shopping but I ended up pampering myself.. went for pedicure & my legs just brought me to the doorstep of Gucci after I'm done.. I bought my first ever branded purse.. Yeah!! they didnt have a new piece for the model I wanted & I had to walk to taka to get it but happy to have it.. I'll have to settle for cheap hawker food for the next month.. broke gal for this mth..

No comments: