Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to all friends... May your resoultions set for the year be realised and wishing for everyone to be happy!!

Spend x'mas almost the same way every year.. but this year, its not a school holiday but rather my first x'mas in the stage of working life.. was chased out of office as MD called to ask my colleague to make sure our secretary and I get out of office.. Haa.. I can jolly well work until 6pm or later if no one is there to chase me away.. I still have tons of work to complete and my target is to have my schedules ready on Mon but I guess I'm far behind schedule..

plan to spend x'mas eve at home as everywhere is super crowded.. will be having x'mas gathering at cousin's house tml & dinner with wj & her friends on Sun.. admire myself that I knew none of them except for the few & I agreed to go.. haiz.. paiseh to keep rejecting so have to 硬着头皮去..

anyway.. happy to be on leave on Fri.. a getaway from office...

No comments: