Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life as Dong Po Rou Stepping in Auntiehood..

My life as Dong Po Rou (lots of fats with little meat).. I'm so afraid to step on the scale these days as I know I'll be in for a great surprise. I can physically feel it but yet I'm finding excuses to tuck myself in bed or indulge in great food. I must buck up to lose weight!! Guess friends must be tolerant with my outpour of weight sorrows here till I achieved my aim.

My life in late twenties.. Was sharing with xm that its scary to think about approaching the 30 marking very soon. What have I achieved compared to people of my age? I may have a job that pays me well but am I really happy? Even if I do get another job that I have been hoping to try out, I must be prepared for a pay cut and it might turn that I hate that job after all. What should I pursue ultimately? So scary (in NK signature tone)!!

My life & my friends.. will be having dinner with my friends for Fri & Sat for my b'day which marks another year older! Hope I'm wiser, prettier, slimmer, smarter & most importantly richer!! Stepping into the life of auntiehood! My oh mine!! I appreciate the friendship of all my friends who have accompanied me this far, knowing that you are there when I need a listening ear & being tolerant of my nonsense. Most importantly, appreciate that you guys remember the day that marks my birth. Hope all of you will still remember me even when our hairs are grey.

QQ, thanks for the cake today!! Appreciate that you took time out of your busy schedule for me..

Happy Birthday to myself!! I'm heading to bed while I'm still at the age of "ahem.. cough..".. Woohoo!!

No comments: