Friday, February 05, 2010

Grumbles...

Customer service from XXXX in US sucks!! called to enquiry on my online books order as it has taken them too long to reply & with our hours difference, I hate the long wait.. was pissed off that I had to take such great length to get this order settled.. After taking 1/2 hr transferring me here & there, checking this & that, their only reply was "Your order was not being processed.. You may order from the Singapore office" I starting venting off that it has taken them a week and now I have to re-do my order again.. Damn it!! I was already down & affected by the "incident" and now its this.. well, its the weekend so I had to wait till Mon.. I never encountered problem ordering from the another publisher but thought of changing for this new term..

Managed to finally get it done from S'pore office but the stock will come from UK.. oh well.. internal sourcing process that I know nuts of (the website was US based so naturally I would have thought the books will come from there).. anyway, as long as I get my books, its fine.. well, just when I thought the ordeal was finally over, one of the book is being under consideration for reprinting.. Damn Damn Damn.. How bad could things go.. best is that I have to go without my exam kit.. when can I ever get my book???

No comments: