Thursday, February 04, 2010

Food for Thoughts...

I know my weighing machine has been under the stress of my weight with the days pass.. knowing that my tummy is bigger, a double chin that is getting obvious, rounder face but I simply only console myself that I'll get back in shape someday with my pathetic once a week run (sometime I simply just couldn't drag myself out of the bed).. I simply gave up on myself I guess..

with less than 2 days time, I'll be gorging my way at Bandung.. less than 5 days before I gorge at St Regis for our CNY lunch.. less than 9 days before the reunion dinner and less than a month where I'll gorge non-stop with xm... When am I ever gonna lose weight?? Sobz...

but but but.. somehow, I'm craving for ba kwas, crabs & durians now.. all the unhealthy food I could think of..

No comments: