Sunday, April 20, 2008

work life still sucks as ever... will a change changed everything? 有些事现在不做,一辈子都不会做了。。I must walk forward & not staying at the same point hoping for a unpredictable miracle!! its easier said than done but I'll try my best...

met yan & ws for dinner on wed.. was late as I had to rush out my schedules which is a pain in the butt trying to format everything out.. anyway, did it & accomplished.. thurs was the worst day I could ever encounter but wish there's not much of that kind of days.. fri night was spent with yan, jas & yve for dinner.. while waiting for yve, we ate ben & jerry.. ice-cream!! my favourite indulgence.. heez.. I'm a happy gal with ice-cream around & shopping.. dinner was at kfc & ended with a chill out at rouge (I think tts the name, if not, its call acid bar.. dont really know the name)... had a signature drink each tt we picked for ourselves & a jug to share.. guess we overestimate ourselves, had a hard time finishing it.. but nonetheless.. its really nice to chill out & to catch up on each other's life.. sat was spent with xm & sh at east coast.. sat on the grass, chit-chatting & looking at the pple ard us.. wish I remz my trackshoes, wanted to run so much... but had my run this morning!! its nice to sweat it all out.. will be gg to my cousin's house later to celebrate Aidan's b'day.. he's really happy to be celebrating his 5th b'day.. always been telling my mum, I'm really a blessed child with my cousins & third auntie who dote on me & so close to me.. they are my advisors & always there for me when I needed help..

No comments: