Thursday, May 01, 2008

had a bored & happening last week... well.. bored = work so not worth mentioning.. thinking back how I survived just feel so despair.. anyway... met up with xm for dinner on thurs to gossip as well as grumble.. had hokkien mee as there's really nothing in mind I wanna have.. fri is an indulgence wk!! had crabs at "no signboard".. the gang includes me, yan, yve & yc..


the 3 babes at esplanade..


This is our pork ribs, the first dish to be served.. its served hot and not too bad.. one bad point is tt I ate upon a piece of fatty fats!! oh mine.. the portion kinda small thou...


oyster sauce with kailan.. its not really hot.. isnt really as nice as I tot.. I would tot there would be some mushrooms but there's none.. its just oyster sauce & kailan as the name suggest.. not a recommended one..

we also had fried ee mee but forgot to take a pic of it.. its filled with plenty of mushrooms which I love it all..



The highlight of the dinner is our chilli crabs with mantou!! when we asked the waiter for the size of today's crab, he was using his hand to show us the size of it, it showed it to be really small & I was pondering if its enuff for the 4 of us.. but when it comes, its huge!! but a happy gal, had what I wanted.. thumbs up!! but not as spicy as I tot.. could be improved with that extra pinch of spice & chilli..

we strolled along Singapore river, overlooking the "tu shui de shi zi" as what yve says.. haa..



sat there taking more & more pics from different angles.. its been such a long time since we had loads of photo taking session, snapping away non-stop..

decided to settle down at hagen das for chocolate foudue as our desserts to satisfy our sweet tooth..




Not a nice dessert we had, the choco is not hot and pretty diluted.. not worth for the price & its ex.. would hope a bitter choco rather than milk choco.. & some photos we took there..






we went our seperate ways after tt & I went ahead to meet wj while waiting for xm to k/o for our movie session.. settled down at starbucks as there was no midnight shopping for tt wk.. watched the hottie & the nottie.. didnt really like it as I didnt like paris hilton..



THE HOTTIE AND THE NOTTIE is a comedy about opening your heart and closing your eyes. It centers on a "perfect 10" woman, CRISTABEL ABBOTT (Paris Hilton); her less fortunate best friend, JUNE PHIGG (Christine Lakin); and the guy who gets in the middle. Having pined away for Cristabel since the first grade, twentysomething NATE COOPER (Joel David Moore) must find a boyfriend for the less-than-beautiful June before he will even have a shot at landing the girl of his dreams.

typical ending I would say plus I must admit I had difficulties trying my best to stay awake.. had a really long day & the movie is at 2am.. after our movie, accompanied xm for her supper at hk cafe which opens 24hrs on wkends..cool yay!! another place to hang out if we have to pass time or hungry in the middle of the night.. but its super freaking cold there... slept at 5am in the end & my mum just woke up.. haa.. had to wake up early on sat to sign up for the shape run 08.. will be joining the 5km for a start.. sun is chilling out session with xm..

tts abt my wk.. thou lots of activities but happy..

No comments: