Sunday, April 06, 2008

(self OS for the week) the better you know of someone, probably it turns out you never knew him/her so well after all.. some you might not have learned a lot might turn out to be two of a kind.. trying hard on something might not gurantee result.. whats probably true is when you lose everything, you'll realise you still have yourself.. realising all these while, you might be nothing more than just a person with an attached title, there's no escalation of title but only accumulation of time and the maturation of this title.. whats the use of carrying these titles when we dont value the meaning of it..

brooding over the month of june & guess only xm could say out what I'm brooding over without me having to say anything.. was at the perk of my emotion that I breakdown in the middle of the night.. xm is right, I reached my limit, wished I could spat it all out but its not easy, I have to be fully prepared for it.. but I cant give up the present for what I thought I would be happy at..

well... nothing much happen except working OT & the weekly chill out session with the usual gang.. forgo our initial dim sum plan & went for steamboat at the same resturant with mwh volunteers the other time.. a pretty plain week but had to run errand for MD.. a ridiculous errand but anyway shall not indulge too much, had my grumbles out to those who knows the inside out, wanna forget it too.. really appreciate to all who help me out with it, was really at my wits end & I really do feel like crying it out at that moment of time.. motivation & stimulas for everyday is to hang out & chill.. hope things will pick up soon & wish I can be the person M said or the high-flyer guy..

No comments: