Sunday, April 13, 2008

Been in a pretty bad shape, at the verge of breakdown.. probably sometimes, emotion takes over my mental.. told myself upteen times, "its okie!! dont feel sad..".. been successful the first few attempts but somehow I failed miserably later on.. anyway, its time for a change.. numb all emotions, remain whats left of me.. changing to fit in is no different from putting up a false front.. anyway, let bygones be bygones..

met up with bao for a breather.. too bad, nancy couldnt join us.. evil me suddenly tot of taking pics to show her all the deli food but I only took the desert.. heez!! we ate at tapas tree by the riverside.. the resturant is nice & the service is really good.. the price kind of steep as we paid $40+ each for the whole meal.. its an authentic Spanish cuisine & the seafood is really fresh.. we had the a rice dish, Paella Valenciana with toppings of prawns, egg, clamari, peas & fish with tomatoes sauce.. It would be better to have 3 person to share it as its quite a big portion.. the down side probably is it gets salty when you get to the end.. the dish would take 30-40 mins to preapre so before the meal, I had long island while bao have sex on the beach.. would prefer the long island I had at zouk which is much stronger but of course, I cant compare, zouk a club while this a resturant.. the parting bite is banana chocolate wrap with ice-cream!! yummy!! bao love it to bits but I prefer my alcholic drink as I need smthg to drown it all.. overall, its recommended for chill-out with good service & nice ambience..

sat was spent with xm at coffee bean, our weekly chillout & bitching session.. we ate the all day breakfast & also checking out if there's any great deals for travelling.. really wanna go for a trip!! we ate at cuppage for dinner, a nice place for food.. its more like a coffeeshop but nice food is all it matters to me.. heez!!
went jogging these few days, usually in the evening.. woke up early today (sun) to run.. shiok!! & its the first time I see so many pple at the stadium..

its gonna be the start of another week.. hope everything would go fine & all things end well.. need smthg gd to happen to stimulate me!!

No comments: