Thursday, March 27, 2008

my blog becoming my venting mechanism these days.. nothing much to update abt life except the feelings within me...

I'm definitely the best candidate & no other better candidate to be crowned as Little Miss Grumpy.. grumble everyday, sign everyday, depress everyday.. what else am I good at?? I'm sorry to everyone whom my msg had been harsh in one way or another & esp xm who wakes up to see a 'grumble' almost everyday (self OS: when will the day come when all these stop??).. I never meant it.. ever since my mood falls to the pit, it has never escalated a single tiny bit.. my hormones must be seriously defecting, at a dangerous, worth careful attention imbalance level.. I might breakdown one day.. everything just pisses me off, nothing seems to satisfy me & wonder what is happening to me.. & the victims are my poor wallet (shopping makes me happy!!), xm's hp bill & my emotional well-being.. prob I'm being too hard on myself.. every wrong I've commited, I blamed it on my incapability.. every others that go wrong, I blame it on my lack of effort.. I'm shouldering all the blames as I couldnt find another best person for it.. I'm really trying hard.. I really am... how much more do I have to do??

its finally Fri tml.. TGIF soon!! I need a good sleep.. throw aside all worries & enjoy my 2 days...

No comments: