Sunday, March 09, 2008

A tiring wk.. been OT-ing for the whole wk which I tot I wud nv have to.. been experiencing stagnant situations leading to my despair since I started.. but now I finally got loads of work to do!! as I told my 38, I'm feeling so happy when I'm loaded with tons of work to do.. I wonder sometimes why do I like making life hard for myself but I simply love having tons & endless stuffs to do & I hate life with nothing to do.. at least, I feel I'm learning, attempting to do smthg & having some accomplishments.. others might not understand my absurb tots but I'm destined to slog my life to satisfy myself.. haa.. my cousins said the same thing too.. I'm having a gd environment now but I wanna put myself in a complicated situation.. am I crazy?? or as what eunice says, I'm too ambitious, wanting to achieve smthg & too eager to learn?? prob I prefer dynamic stuffs, fast & swift.. haiz.. give me 6 mths to test it out before coming to a decision..

celebrated jas b'day on wed, a belated one but hope she had fun tt night.. I'm sorry to be late, wanted to leave early but caught up with last min work.. thou I had to work late but I learn smthg new abt my colleagues everyday.. had tele conf with client too on fri.. my first ever conversation with client & I had to converse in chinese thru out the whole conf which I have to later translate to eng to my M.. oh mine, it taken a toll on me with my chinese not used for a super long time.. nonetheless, its a great experience..

my wkend was spent with xm.. guess its a weekly routine to meet her every wk.. we not les yay.. juz relaxing ourselves before the dreadful wk of work start again.. but juz tt, we usually ended up thinking where to settle out butt.. we are plain lazy to walk but juz wanna sit & chill.. are we getting old?? we prefer to purchase out stuffs with a click rather than physically searching ard..

gonna go zzzZZzz le.. its mon blues again.. haiz haiz.. wishing a fruitful & happy wk ahead.. may god bless me with intelligence & ren yuan yay...

No comments: