Sunday, February 04, 2007

I'm back at home today!! Its been 2 wks in hostel & I'm enjoying every min of it.. Its been fun learning to be independent, doing all the bits of my life where mummy used to do it nicely for me.. now I know how hard all the work are.. have to do my laudary, clean the room & keeping things tidy.. but everyday have been a learning day & its fun without any restriction imposed on me, no one to nag at me & I can go out as late as I want.. Haa.. I'm getting to know more people now & they are really nice..
I went for rebonding on tues & it was a bad choice.. now my hair is in a mess with uneven cut & bad rebond.. wonder if they have a time slot for me to do retification.. I'm so sad.. :'( wanna have a nice hairstyle for CNY but its so bad now.. gonna call them later..
Went to MWH this sat, we did handicraft.. learn how to do dragonfly & heart-shaped scent bag.. It was fun.. but smelling the lavender flowers for the whole session made everyone's head so pain.. xm even came down with a fever.. oh no.. after the session. I went PS to meet up with nancy & bao.. went shopping ard.. was feeling so tired as I slept at 3am the prev night.. talking abt the prev night.. I went to the toilet at ard 2.30am, wanted to brush my teeth b4 heading to bed but I keep hearing some noises.. in the end, after I finish pee-ing, I dash out of the toilet as fast as my 2 short legs can carry me.. went toilet again at ard 6.30am, the noise is still there.. so scary.. when I finally wake up at 8.30, the noise is no longer there!!! OMG.. have I been hearing noises??
god, please bless me... please...

No comments: