Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Its CNY again...

time flies.. its another year, CNY here... today is chu san, bao & nancy will be coming later & we'll go to shan's house later.. reunion dinner is the same old style with the same old food but I'm happy eating all the food prepared by mummy & daddy.. but I scaled my middle finger.. sobz.. & in the night i got bitten by dont know what.. there are now so many red marks on my legs & my 2nd finger is swollen like pig's hand.. sobz.. went to san yi's house on chu yi.. its been so long since I last saw san yi & realise time takes away youth real fast.. san yi aged a lot & she's feeling pain at the back & leg.. so xin teng... juz hours ago went to san po's hse & saw kor kor & xiao jie jie's sons.. really cute but sad that we are not close to them, dont even know their names.. can only remember san yi's side grandsons & granddaughters.. hmm... but I'm happy to see xiao jie jie, long time nv see her le...

Later in the day I'll be gg sentosa to see the flowers!!!! HAPPY!!! but sadly, i'll be gg back to hostel to mug for mid-term tests soon.. there are so many tests ahead & assignments due, my mind is bothered by them... haiz... fun is ending soon & I'll have to buck up!!! YILIN, JIA YOU!!! & ya... I'm officially 24!! sad.. aging & pondering what have I accomplished except progressing towards realising mine & mum's wishes... I must make my life more exciting & know more friends yay.. must make the best out of my uni life since its gonna end soon.. sad..

God... please bless me.. with luck.. I need lots of it...

No comments: