Friday, February 16, 2007

Its been 1 mth since I'm staying in hostel!!! Haa... I've been having fun, knowing more friends & they are all very nice & fun pple.. I'm so happy here!! prob the only bad side is when I need to wash clothes!! there's really intensive competition here, sharing 8 washing machine & 4 dryers with people from 2/3 levels.. OMG!! I have to always keep track of the time so that I can grab the first dryer I see.. but its also a fun part itself.. Haa.. contradicting right??

CNY is stepping near.. but this wk has been a hmmm.... how sld I describe it? thou CNY is near but knowing tt my friend will not be able to enjoy it as in the past made my heart ache for her.. till now, it's still hard to accept the reality even for me let alone her.. Jas's bro met with an accident & passed away, looking at her made me wanna cry with her, having to put up a strong front in front of all others & esp for her parents.. I just hope I can be the friend to be there for her if whenever she needs someone to talk to or go walk walk with.. I know I've been a bad friend, not keeping in constant contact with her & only when something happen, I remember her presence.. but no matter what, I hope to be always there for her.. I'll always be here for u yay, thou u wont see this blog but its from the bottom of my heart.. I guess everyone hope its a dream & not reality.. but whats lost can never catch hold of it anymore..

The recent fri, sat & sun (09/02-11/02) was spent in chalet, the purpose was to celebrate my b'day.. time really flies & I'm 24 this year already!!! pondering what have I accomplished this year?? graduation is not far but I cant bear to leave sch.. Haa.. wondering again what will I be in the future..

V'day was spent with xm at vivocity.. didnt want to stay alone in hostel, tt would be so sad.. we ate dinner together & shop ard.. Today (15/02) we learn how to play the angklung, it was quite fun.. I'm playing the B note but I only have probably ard 5 notes to play, out of the whole song.. so little, right?? It's also block supper celebrating CNY tonight.. Its fun as we gather together to makan & chit chat.. I hope time would just stop here & the fun would just go on.. Haa.. god, please bless me with getting a hall next sem, please??

gtg tidur now or else I wont be able to wake up for 9am class.. feeling so sleepy & its macro class again.. I hate tt class!! Liu Jia!! pls dont call me up to the board!!! ZzzZzzzz... May I have a gd sleep.. sweet dreams...

No comments: