Saturday, January 27, 2007

Its a rainy day but a fun one...

its a sneezy day for me.. nose not feeling well & now I have a sore eye.. tried to finish my metrics tut this morning but to no success.. Haa.. it was so difficult.. wonder if I will pass this mod.. :'( in the afternoon, went to the welfare moral home at Harbourfront.. the old folks there are either tied down by illness or mentally disabled.. looking at them, I wonder where would I be down the road maybe in 30 or 40 years time.. I definitely hope I wont end up in a old folks home & of course I'll never dump my parents there even if I dont have a single penny.. the old folks are so happy when they see us, they would all come & shake our hands.. I've made new friends today too, got to know more people now.. Haa.. thou not tt close but it was fun experiencing new things & meeting new people.. xm & I paired up to take care of roslan, he's not too bad, just tt initially he dont talk at all but when we settle down at the coffee shop, he was talking all the way thru.. but I dont understand a single word!! Haa.. tried to use the bahasa words I know but its pte ltd!! coz I cant even form a complete sentence.. there was also another uncle who talk to us abt his past when he was a young kid & abt the japan evading s'pore.. it was nice listening to the little stories he told us.. its my 1st time but I had a fulfilling day there.. after the activity, xm, shimin & i went vivocity to shop ard.. its the 1st time I took a bus back from shopping & back to the hostel.. its been 2 wks since I'm in hostel, didnt really know much friends & not close to any of them.. sad.. hope things will pick up.. I'm not someone anti-social but it seem like I always have difficulties knowing new people.. haiz.. god, please bless me..

No comments: