Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A blurry blurry me....

It was a usual sleepy day for me.. attended macro lect for the first time, the lecturer was pretty interesting & cute, the way he talk is cute.. Haa.. He's from UK & first time teaching in NUS.. He is pretty detail in his teaching & insisted in waiting for the buzzer to go off to test whether it really works.. so time juz drag on & on until 11.45am finally arrives!! Up next is tpt lect, his lect can be interesting at times but I feel just so sleep.. After the lect, went to the lib to print tpt readings for myself as well as xm.. after which, I stood in front of the photocopying machines perspiring for 2.5 hrs photocopying fin. readings, it was so hot & the book is so heavy.. I had to carry them all the way back home.. had to bring it again back to sch on fri coz ns says she wanna photocopy.. Haiz.. had to bring the big stack again to sch & back home again.. we checked our balloting result in sch after the photocopying session.. Oh no!! I'm allocated classes which are so incompatible, making me having a 6 hrs break.. what am I gg to do in sch?? god, will you please save me?? hopefully, at the manual registration, i'll get to change or during the swapping session.. wanted to buy the macro tb but the bookshop was closed.. in the end, xm & I ate at clementi b4 heading home..

woke up real early this morning thinking that I can do my balloting but I was so wrong.. I can only access cors at 10am.. in the end, watched tv until it was time again. I'm so so so blur... beyond words.. I made a blunder with my cors ranking & now I'm the only one in metrics.. I'm so sad!!! hopefully, i'll meet nice classmates & most importantly nice tutor.. thats not the only blur things I've done.. xm told me abt gaps which I must do but I totally 4gotten abt it after finishing msn-ing her.. only remz it on the bus home from bugis.. bought another levis jeans, my pocket is seriously burning a hole.. I need to cure my blur-ness & forgetful-ness.. god, please bless me with luck.. I need lotsa it..

No comments: