Monday, January 22, 2007

Independence Day...

Its my 2nd night here in the hostel, from Mon onwards, my day will start here & end here as well.. will only be gg home on wkends.. moved in last thurs with the basic stuffs & daddy drove me in on Sun with the remaining stuffs I wanna bring in.. There's so much things to bring!! It was a sudden call which realise my dream of living in the hostel but life wasn't really what I expected.. met thus far 2 neighbours but arent close with them.. even thou I know juli juz live at the other end, didnt knock on her door to say hi.. partly bcoz I've been MIA in her life for so long & it will seem tt bcoz I wanna have a friend in an unfamiliar place then do I approach her.. havent met her along the common corridor yet but will we meet someday? missed the days we had back in cambodia, & it juz seem like the past where we live in the same bunk.. but things are no longer the same again & I have caused it somehow.. Sobz.. there's nothing I can do to reverse the situation.. Its eating breakfast & dinner alone since coming here, havent found a meal mate or someone I can pop my head in to chit chat.. luckily I still have xm to eat lunch with me or else I wonder will I become someone who dont talk anymore.. feeling kind of sad coz havent really befriend anyone to hang out together, always see a big gang of people eating together, chatting & laughing but I'm always alone.. I always find people who eat alone vry 'qi liang' & my heart sour at the sight, I hate seeing people eating alone but now I'm the actress in this episode.. god, will things improve? god.. please bless me..

No comments: