Sunday, September 10, 2006

Wkend is ending soon...

Sunday is here again which means its sch time again tml.. Haiz.. time flies, another week is gone. I'm granted my wish to go for the exchange!! but the accommodation fees are real high man.. wonder if I can survive with $6k for 4 months. I really have to spend my money wisely, must not spend on unnecessary things. didn't expect mum to agree to it. Maybe if I choose China, things will be relatively cheaper but mum didnt want me to go to a 'chinese' educated country. Wondering if I should go now as I'm worried of the high expenses, it might cost more than I estimated. If I really go, I would have to forgo my hostel of 2 semesters and leaving a place I'm most familiar with. But on the other end, its my all time wish to go to a foreign country to study. I couldn't fulfil my wish to study overseas but now I can go for exchange to fulfil that hope. What should I do? Genie, will you help me again?

No comments: