Friday, September 22, 2006

Tired...

Its been quite some time since I last jot down anything.. had a tiring week rushing through tutorials and readings.. life pretty packed with all the stuffs that sometimes I can hardly breath, there are just tons of things to be done but my brain just dont seem to work well this semester.. I guess after 3 mths of holi, past hard work seem to be washed away.. Its time to buck up, mid term test will be here again.. The break is finally here!! but the break will involve rushing my proposal out.. a lot of things have happen for the past few days, one of them being my sad news for my SEP but I'll try anyway. If I dont give it a try, there is not even a hope. I just have to pray hard micracles will happen.. May things all turn well..

Just cleared all my readings, now I have to think hard what I would like to do for my GEK.. I need more inspirations which seem to be lacking right now.. Please give me some enlightenment as to where I sld head.. Feeling sick, having a sore throat and headache at this moment of time makes me only think of sleep.. Haiz.. Heading to bed now.. Hopefully, I'll get some great ideas in my dream.. Sweet dream to myself!!

No comments: